Monday, March 22, 2010

Mocha Monday







Oo boy. I really slacked off this weekend and didn't get posts up for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Well, it's a new week, so let's just get started with the new Mocha Monday.



I think baby is starting to rebel against Starbucks decaf mochas. Didn't feel so great after the one I had on Friday. Isn't it weird how, while you are pregnant, things just don't always taste the same? Stuff you loved before all of a sudden goes on the back burner. I haven't had major cravings yet, but I have a feeling they will be starting soon.



This Mocha Monday is dedicated to the decaf coffee I had from McDonald's yesterday that was suprisingly delicious.









3. Coffee Necklace Charm-TickleMePinkBoutique

1 comment:

Java Junkie said...

I LOVE everything coffee! May just have to try that coffee lip balm!