Monday, March 29, 2010

Mocha Monday
















I already a cupboard full of coffee mugs but would love to add these to my collection.

1. Mr. Darcy Proposal Mug-WrappedInLove (Who wouldn't want to start the day with the romance of whimsy of the love affair between the headstrong Elizabeth and the reserved Mr. Darcy.)

2. Flower Mug in Blue-kimwestad

3. Coffee Cup Cozy-natayla1905 (Not technically a mug but love it! Especially since I always seem to burn my hands on my mug when I make tea.)

4. Left Handed Pottery Mustache Mug-AnnMariesPottery (Alright, I don't have either of these but how considerate that this artist would make a mug not only for a left handed coffee drinker but a left handed coffee drinker who has a mustache!)

5. Heart Carved Into a Tree-TwistedRiverClay

1 comment:

Chrissy Ann Ceramics said...

You have great taste in pottery! :)
Lovely blog!