Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Shhhh...


Oh thank god. My nephew has finally fallen asleep for his nap. That doesn't always happen when I babysit and I feel bad when he hasn't taken his nap. I hear he gets into everything when he hasn't taken a nap for the day. Whew.
Had a great time in St. Charles with Cams from Seattle and her friend Amy. We really dilly dallied and only had time for lunch and one store. We ate at the winery where I had an okay sandwich and a good glass of wine. Then we hit Rock, Paper, Scissors where everything was 30% off! Yay! Spent almost all of my Christmas money on pretty paper and fun paper punches. That night we went to Pho Grand for dinner. Holy cow it is so good. They have the best spring rolls I have ever had.
For New Years, Dave, Jana, Kris and I went to Cafe Rebekah's for dinner. Deserae of Flower's of Araby was performing there so we went for dinner. Kris and I had yummy beef kabobs and Jana and Dave had gyros. Yum. Needless to say, I have spent a lot of money this past weekend on eating out. At least it has all been good food.
Happy New Year everybody!

No comments: