Thursday, February 16, 2012

Replanting Succulents


So I think I am going to just stick with succulents as houseplants. While I usually mange to kill everything else, this little bad boy has been super resilient. I have had it for years now and at one point he was completely ignored on the back porch in a broken pot. But he managed to not only stay alive but just grow and grow from one little bloom to sprout off four or five other clusters. Now I have started to repot the other clusters. Keep your fingers crossed that his brothers and sisters survive in their own little pots.

5 comments:

Laugh Comics said...

This is a really good idea..it would be a nice decoration in bed room if I could find chair like this one.. :)

Body Armour said...

Love the blog here. Nice colors. I am definitely staying tuned to this one. Hope to see more.

royal said...

Fabulous Post!
Bbunlock provide you instant unlock for your blackberry phone worldwide we are known as fast blackberry unlocking service for any unlock blackberry code instantly, with 24x7 live chat support.

Thanks for sharing information!
Unlock Blackberry Instantly

royal said...

Hi,
I have read your blog and I appreciate the information which you shared here. It is really good read to me.

Thanks
Car Tracking System

royal said...

Awesome Post!
Malhar Group has organized events like Cultural Functions for big colleges, college cultural activities, stage shows, Ramp shows, commercial Shows, Professional Shows, Product Launching Programme, Movie Shooting, Talent Hut, Charity Show for different societies, Ladies Sangeet, show, society functions.

Thanks
Musical Group Rajasthan