Friday, October 2, 2009

New Purse Style!







I am so excited about this new purse style! It is very roomy, about 17" wide 13" high with a pocket on the inside. I love being able to put together three different fabric patterns and colors to give it a patchy feel. Plus, I am so in love the pleats! Too cute! (If my Mom could see me now getting excited about pleats. I am sure she is laughing at me.) And I am going to start using my old t-shirts to make this style of bag. I know it will turn out awesome and I will be able to use up my growing collection of t-shirts I just can't bring myself to throw away. Thanks for looking!



2 comments:

royal said...

Nice Post!
Unlockblackberryinstantly provide you instant unlock code for your blackberry phone worldwide. Unlock Blackberry phone to any networks in seconds. Get BlackBerry Unlock Instructions for Torch, Bold, Curve, Pearl, Storm, Tour etc. All Blackberry Models Supported.

Thanks
Unlock Blackberry Phone

royal said...

Fabulous Sharing!
Study8home is the leading streamlined online e-learning & virtual classroom software provider which adapts to your learning and collaborative model and provide you all the solutions as per your requirement with ease.

Thanks
Advanced E-learning Script