Saturday, June 2, 2007

New Promo Pins!


The request for promos and samples has been going around alot on Etsy recently. I have been racking my brain trying to think of a fun (& inexpensive) way to add an little oomph to my business cards. I came across KittyCrossBones a while back on myspace. They make promo items like pins, mirrors, key chains, etc. So I decided to order some 1" pins and they turned out great! They worked with me on my design to make sure it would look the best on the pin. I personally thought that was going above and beyond to make sure my item looked the best it could. Plus they are always having sales so you can always get a good deal. I will be sending these pins out with a promo coupon to gauge the reponse. I will definitely be back for more.
Check them out at www.kittycrossbones.etsy.com

No comments: